On Sunday, November 19th from 6-8 PM we will have an exciting event for our Middle School Ministry…the Bigger and Better Challenge! Each team of students will be given a paper clip, and with that they will go all over town and trade items for something bigger and better. The team who has the biggest and best item at the end of the night wins! The Bigger & Better Challenge event is for 7th and 8th grade students and will begin and end in The Loading Dock. Dinner will not be provided on this night.
Each students must have a Bigger & Better Release Form signed by a parent/guardian to participate!
- You may only trade at businesses, friend’s houses, or homes of Cornerstone members provided on the pre-approved list. (No stranger’s houses!)
- You can not trade with your own family.
- Two approved leaders will drive/accompany each team.
- Leaders must accompany students to the door of houses and into businesses with the students.
- No speeding. Obey all traffic laws.
- Seatbelts are to be worn at all times in the vehicle.