When: October 27-29, 2017
Where: Near Gatlinburg, Tennessee
Deadline to Register: Monday, October 23rd
Departure Times: Meet at the church on Friday, October 27th, on time (early if possible) based upon the van to which you have been assigned: Early Van (12:30 PM), Late Van (5:00 PM). We will leave as soon as everyone arrives, so please try to be on time, if possible. We will return in the evening (8:30-9:30 PM) on Sunday, October 29th.
Please pack lightly (no large suitcases), as there is limited space in the vans!
What to Bring:
- Pillow (optional)
- Sweatshirt/Jacket & Winter Hat
- Rain Gear (100% chance of rain on Saturday)
- Warm Clothes
- Closed-toe Shoes (for hiking)
- Bathing Suit
- Beach/Large Bath Towel
- Bible, Journal/Notebook, Pen
- Bug Spray
- Water Bottle
- Money for up to 3 meals on the road
- Money for shopping/souvenirs
- Small Games to play with the group (optional)
- 3C Covenant (Download here!)
- 3C Emergency Contact Form (Download here!)
Registration is closed. Please contact Pastor Keith (email@example.com) if you would like to be added to the waiting list.